Why advertise with AdoptAShelter.com?
- Almost 73 million U.S. households own pets.
- Pet owners have larger household sizes and higher average household incomes ($49K) than the U.S. population ($46K). ¹
- The average age of a U.S. resident is 52 years old – the average age of a pet owner is 48 years old. ¹
- Pet owners have the highest levels of Internet access (79%). ¹
- The Internet is the fastest growing source from which consumers become aware of new products and brands. ¹
- Growth in online shopping will continue to substantially outpace traditional shopping. Example: online retail sales of pet supplies are expected to grow 76% between now and 2014. ²
- Your ad is seen by and stays with millions and millions of the most desirable consumers until they enter the merchant site.
- Integrated social media platforms on Blogs, Facebook & Twitter.
- Increased positive perceptions as your brand is equated with the psychic reward of helping the shelter of the users choice.
- Aggressive “User” acquisition strategy via social media, bloggers, word-of-mouth, traditional media campaign and shelter outreach!
(1)– 2011 / 2012 American Pet Products Association National Pet Owners Survey
(2) – Packaged Facts: “Pet Food in the U.S.”, 9th Edition